EK-TM4C1294XL ARM® Cortex®-M4F-Based MCU TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad™ Evaluation Kit
The EK-TM4C1294XL supports TM4C Arm® Cortex-M4F microcontrollers, and has integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB host and device interfaces.
Danh mục: Texas Instruments Từ khóa: computer, headphones, pc
The TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost development platform for ARM® Cortex-M4F-based microcontrollers. The Connected LaunchPad design highlights the TM4C1294NCPDT MCU with its on-chip 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0, hibernation module, motion control pulse-width modulation and a multitude of simultaneous serial connectivity.
- High Performance TM4C1294NCPDT MCU:
- 120MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
- 1MB Flash, 256KB SRAM, 6KB EEPROM
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- USB 2.0 Full-speed Host, Device, and OTG (High-speed with external USB PHY)
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- Two Controller Area Network (CAN) modules (requires CAN transceivers)
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Multiple development tool chain support: CCS, Keil, IAR, and GCC
- Dozens of application examples provided with the TivaWare SDK
There are no reviews yet.